Saturday, February 23, 2008

Goodwill

This blog could essentially consist of my near-daily jaunts to Goodwill, but of course it won't. That's only about 50% of my life, so whatever the rest of it is, that has to be included too.

It was amazing today, the number of people in Goodwill. I actually started counting and got up to about 25 and there were more customers than that. But since I was essentially tripping over little kids darting in and around the clothes racks, I needed to focus on walking.

It's like a social scene in there, mothers, children, me. A couple mothers were near the CD place, so I had to squeeze in there, although I could see there wasn't anything new. When you see the stock a few times you can just tell by the color of the edges and other clues that they're the same.

No comments: