Saturday, February 23, 2008

What I Got At Goodwill Today

Nothing. I didn't get a thing.

I've been buying quite a few CDs lately, though. They get them in and I have a wide range in musical preferences, so I've picked up all kinds of things. The last one I got, which would be yesterday, was "Now 13." I've never had one of the "Now" CDs before. And this one goes back to 2003 and I'm not familiar with the songs on it. So it's setting down by the CD player.

At another thrift place I got Chris Isaak's "Forever Blue" and a children's one, Cicely Mary Barker's "A Flower Fairy Alphabet." I have another Chris Isaak CD, which I've heard before and it is all right. But I wouldn't consider myself a huge fan, since that CD and hearing him on XM Radio a few times is my extent. As for the fairy one, I like fairies, but not overly much. If only I could be convinced by a few personal appearances, I'd probably like them a lot more! It's cutesy. And that one isn't even opened. I was thinking 'put it on eBay' but I went there and there are already a dozen copies, with the cheapest being down in the $2 range. This one cost me $1.00, so that doesn't sound like a fast way to easy riches.

No comments: