Monday, April 28, 2008

I Love It

I usually have Ad Block Plus going. Not that I don't like looking at ads. I really don't mind them a bit. But a number of months ago there was one extremely annoying one -- which I don't remember the name of -- that basically took over the computer. It had pop-ups going every which way, popping everywhere, and there didn't seem to be any good way to close them. In fact, it seems like it was advertising a program to get rid of things just like itself! That's pretty good, like roaches appearing in Raid commercials.

But what I love -- since I had Ad Block Plus turned off for a few seconds -- were the John McCain ads appearing on my blog. That's funny. I can't stand the guy, hope he loses, hope he wipes out, hope he ends up on the dung-pile of history. And here are ads advertising the guy! I hadn't anticipated that.

No comments: